Rabu, 24 Maret 2010

Education is an obligatory for all children! *

To the honorable Mr. Barack Obama

Im really glad to writing this letter to you, hope you can read my letter (if you are not busy).
Firstly I introduce myself, Im Nabella Nuansa Putewa from Indonesia, im 16 years old, still school on one of Islam school in Indonesia, on social programme.

I just want to share about childrens in Indonesia, there are many street children in Indonesia who couldn't school because of they cant pay the school, and also their parents still dont know about what education is? they dont realize how important education for their childrens.

Oneday i held interviewed with street childrens (beggers) around my place, i asked them why they didn't go to school in the morning as another children do? and they replied "my mom doesn't allowed us to go to school, and aside from that I don't have many money to pay " oh this is sad

hope you can make a change for this problem sir! :D



*) gagaaaaaaaaal! ini surat yang gue buat untuk presiden gagal!!! aaaaah gue bingung mau ngirim surat apa ke beliau, tentang perang? konflik agama? pendidikan? aah itu semua udah ditulis sama pemuda ASEAN lainnya, nah kalo gue nulis ttg itu juga dobel dong? oke, intinya harapan gue kalo Obama ke Indonesia, bisa menjalin Hubungan Internasional yang baik not only in Indonesia but also ASEAN, especially developing country, and i wish he could visit Bekasi, cause there are many things i want to show to him ( I know thats really NGAREP) and one day I will meet you sir and shake hand, and interview, and and and I'm your next generation sir...




Tidak ada komentar: